November 13, 2013

A Big Hat to Fill - Sold


What? We've barely reached the middle of November and here I am posting a 'SANTA Sock Monkey'! A little reminder of what's to come.  I usually have a hard time thinking of Christmas so early, but I had to paint a little painting, (a Christmas ornament), as the entrance fee for the upcoming guild Christmas Show for the Burlington Art Centre.  I will have two paintings in the Lee Chin Gallery, as well as one painting in the juried show in the Perry Gallery.  A very exciting weekend coming up!  It runs from November 14-17.  I'll be volunteering there all day Sunday, doing a painting demonstration in the morning then helping in the Lee Chin Gallery in the afternoon.  The other day I stopped in the store at the Art Centre and saw some of my paintings on display there as well. This is very exciting for me having my art out there for the public to see in so many places!

No comments:

Post a Comment