January 27, 2014

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 10x8 oil

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 10x8 oil
$150
For painting #27 I was inspired by some cookies I made just the other day.  NOT that we need any more sweet things around the house.  I made them because I have a jar of peanut butter that has gone past the expiry date, (not by much, and it hasn't been open very long), so I thought I should use it up.  I also wanted to get another painting of the Geranium that is still in bloom since the first week of January.  The petals started to drop as soon as I moved the plant.  I love the delicate touch they add to the painting.

On occasion I have been asked if I teach any painting classes.  The answer is yes I think I will, if there is enough interest.  I am thinking of doing a two day, weekend workshop in April or May.  I will hold the workshop in my studio so the class will have to be small.  The price would be about $200 for the weekend, 9am - 4pm both days.   If you or some one you know is interested please message me here or gmail me at Helen Griffiths Art.