September 08, 2014

Hot, Hot, Hot - Sold

Hot, Hot, Hot 10x8 oil
For painting #8, I chose to paint some very hot peppers from my garden.  When I cut these peppers up I have to be careful not to rub my eyes for the rest of the day!  Wow, they are hot!  I grew some of these peppers a couple of years ago.  What I hadn't used fresh, I dried and put in a jar.  I am sure they have lost a lot of their potency judging from the strength of these fresh ones!   I will have to replace the older dried peppers with this year's batch for sure.  I had saved a couple of the little green boxes from some raspberries earlier in the season, with the intention of using them in a painting eventually.

I have no idea at this point what I will be painting next.  Hmmm, what starts with 'I'?

No comments:

Post a Comment