September 30, 2014

Within Reach 8x8 oil

Within Reach 8x8 oil
Here is my final painting of the 30 day painting challenge!  This painting, started on location at a local apple farm last week, was finished on location yesterday.  There were a few fluffy white clouds in the background.  Looking at the painting today, I decided that I didn't like the clouds and painted them out, and here is the final painting.  

Well that was a fun month!  A few of the paintings will be trashed for sure, but overall I really like what I have accomplished this month.  I didn't find this challenge nearly as hard to accomplish as in previous challenges.  I believe this is because I have a regular painting schedule already in place, which for me, is the key.  Tomorrow I will post a collage of all 30 paintings.

Hmmm, what shall I paint next?

No comments:

Post a Comment