October 05, 2016

Pumpkin Season

Pumpkin Season, 12x12 oil
Before the Pie, 12x12 oil


Thanksgiving is here already in Canada.  Before I cook up these little pie pumpkins, I thought I should paint them.

Here is an update of ongoing and upcoming shows this fall.  One show that is on now until October 29, 2016 called Flights of Fancy.   A fun show of all winged creatures: 


During the first weekend in November there is the yearly studio tour in Burlington.  It's always a good show with such a variety of art, something for everyone.  You can find info and the map at artinaction.ca/index.html .

Finally for the month of December my art will be on the walls of Good Earth Food and Wine Co., goodearthfoodandwine.com .

I am also represented by Art Etc. at Burlington Art Gallery, as well as The Art Gallery of Guelph.