October 23, 2013

Day at the Beach - Sold

Day at the Beach, 10x8 oil

Ooops! Three weeks into October and I'm posting my first painting for the month.  Time sure does fly.  It seems odd painting a beach scene in October, but I love painting this little guy.  Hopefully I'll be able to get some winter scenes with him as well.  I have been incredibly busy catching up with everything I had missed doing in September.  There are also a couple of unfinished paintings on the way.
Wow! with all the paintings I did last month, I am more than ready for the Burlington Studio Tour coming up.  All the canvases now have painted edges and wires on the backs, yay! I still have to put frames on some of the plein air panels though, (among other things still on my 'to do' list). 

No comments:

Post a Comment