May 26, 2020

Time 11

Time II, 12x12 oil

When the weather isn't nice and the shops are closed, and you can't visit friends and family, what is left to do but to get stuff done around the house, (or bake or do puzzles or...).  In my house there is a lot to do, ALWAYS, but I spend my days painting in any kind of weather, during a pandemic and during 'normal' times.  The only thing different is that I'm not in a rush to get ready for an upcoming show, so I just keep painting.  By the time the world is ready to get back to normal I should have quite the variety of paintings available.  I should tell you, all paintings that I post are available for purchase unless marked 'sold'.  You can send me an email if you're looking for prices, or if you have any other questions.  I would love to hear from you.      

No comments:

Post a Comment